Eichelberger Law Office PC has provided guidance to hundreds of clients since 2001 concerning business formation and transactions. We will work with you and your tax professional to confirm you are selecting the proper entity to meet your goals. We have experience setting up:
- S Corps
We will properly prepare your organizational documents, get you registered with the Secretary of State's office, and be willing to act as your Registered Agent. We can also keep track of your organizational notebook, remind you of reporting deadlines, and prepare annual meeting minutes on your behalf. Our corporate team also can assist in obtaining your tax identification number and get you in touch with very experienced tax and planning professionals, if you need further guidance.
The experienced attorneys at Eichelberger Law Office can also assist you with a wide range of transactional matters concerning your business entity. These services would include, but not be limited to:
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting business contracts and agreements.
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting commercial leases.
- Assisting with the sale of business assets or stock.
- Coordinating commercial real estate transactions.
- Reviewing and advising on non-compete contracts.